Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Countdown Begins

I'm currently very excited by the new season of 24 that starts this evening. As a veteran of all 5 previous seasons I can declare without any shame that it has become an integral part of my life. I remember where I was when it became apparent that Nina was the mole (day 1), I remember Jack shooting a dog and blowing up CTU on day two, and in two hours time day six arrives. I'm quite glad I bombed out of Luton late last night now. I could never play knowing that the series opener was on the television.

Brighton next week is on my agenda. A good restaurant, attractive waitresses and hopefully a few quid here and there. A tournament touch would be nice, but to be honest I don't really care how I make it and the cash action there is like buying money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mick McCool said...

I'm going to give Brighton a spin Matt. for the first time. Just because your going. lol

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home