Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Confused

That Albert Eistein is proving to be one clever chap. I still think it can be done, I just need a greater level of intelligence and knowledge. Unfortunately at the moment both his special and general theories are beyond my scope of understanding.

Furthermore, the Irish Spaniard Alex Lopez proved to be of little help (given that he is not a scientist), so its back to square one (or in terms of space, time and relativity I am back to a subatomic particle on a jouney to a supercluster). The only positive to report so far is that I think my constant questioning has really pissed off Pokerstars. So I definitely plan to carry on. How they can have the audacity to claim that their random number generator it totally independent when nothing is absolutely independent of or separate from other things; everything is interconnected and interdependent, and participates in an intricate, vibrant web of causal interactions.

Anyhow, the investigation must go on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! Anything that involves harrassing Pokerstars with abusive emails is a good deed in my book.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

as I told you the other day, I think you're a good friend and a top bloke. However I've also come to the conclusion that you are completely fucking insane. I've decided to find it quaint.

Kevin

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt just found your blog,dont think i have laughed so much in years but as Kev said your MAD.


Jim R

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home