Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Oopsy Daisy

Great news to report from Matthew's mentally unstable little world.

No I haven't won any comps. In fact I can barely win a hand, but I have just found Daisy the Dragon so things are now looking great.

Now that Oopsy Daisy's back I am contemplating a last minute trip to the Broadway, as I feel that I can play live tournament poker again. Since our separation last year, (I actually thought I had left it in a Walsall hotel) I have not felt comfortable without the Dragon there to keep an eye on me. I even tried getting a replacement but for some reason it just wasn't the same.

Having just found Daisy behind a book in my bookshelf, I have promised not to neglect it again, so it has no need to snuggle up behind the Dickie Bird autobiography anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home