Saturday, January 02, 2010

I'm Back

Quite incredibly I managed to reset my password.

Having spent many an occassion over the last couple of years trying to remember my password, it literally hit me, or more correctly she walked into me, at lunchtime today in Guildford. She always was a little clumsy. Quite a moment it was too, for me anyway, although I am not entirely sure she quite understood the significance of our encounter.

I have now logged in, converted to a google account, reset my password and allsorts.

DY will be pleased, I have seen him a couple of times recently and promised him the address of my other blog that I started while I was unable to access this one. Unfortunately the details of that one kind of dissapeared a few months ago when my laptop was rather rudely taken from the boot of my car while I played golf at Stockley Park.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Young said...

That's it? I've waited and waited years for this?

:)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home